YASKAWA's aim is to give customers a long-term competitive advantage.
YASKAWA Electric Corporation
YASKAWA Electric is the leading global manufacturer of inverter drives, servo drives, machine controllers, medium voltage inverters, and MOTOMAN industrial robots. Founded in 1915, YASKAWA has been a pioneer in motion control and drive technology, launching product innovations, which optimise the productivity and efficiency of both machines and systems. In almost 100 years of company history, YASKAWA products and solutions have helped to drive automation processes in many different industries such as mining, steel, machine tools, automotive, packaging, woodworking, textiles and semiconductors.
YASKAWA Europe GmbH
From its headquarters in Eschborn, Germany, YASKAWA provides professional mechatronic and robotic solutions to companies throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and countries of the former Soviet Union. Offices in these regions and production facilities in 4 countries ensure that YASKAWA is always close to its customers, taking care of urgent requests within 24 hours.
Facts & Figures
- Founded in 1915.
- 13,600 Employees worldwide.
- Installed units: 16 million inverter drives, 9 million servo drives, 230,000 industrial robots.
- 1.8 million inverters produced per year.
- 800,000 servo motors produced per year.
- 20,000 robots produced per year.
- Over 60 subsidiaries worldwide.
- Over 1,000 employees in Europe with 30 offices and 5 production sites.
- European product development with global resources.